Thursday, April 30, 2015

Alex Sanders Remembered


6/6/26 - 4/30/88

I have always thought how perfect it was that Alex should have passed over during the traditional start of Beltane. While many wiccans have various opinions of the king of the witches, mine are mostly good. I first heard of Alex Sanders way back in 1986, witch was when I first watched the movie, The Occult Experience, on the old VCR tape rentals (hot damn doncha just miss them rewind and fast forward days, lol). Living in south Georgia then, there were no bookstores or internet or nothing, but then this movie came out and I saw for the first time what I had dreamed about as a kid...it is hard to put into words for me to describe all this. God I must have watched that movie 20 times back then, I knew there was more...had to be...

Over the years, I have managed to collect several of his books and books about him, written during that era. He had charisma and a beautiful wife, Miss Maxine, and the media loved them...

Alex came right after Gerald died, it was if a new "King" was crowned, Alex did further the religion if not by sheer will alone.

You are remembered and thanked, blessed be...

No comments:

Post a Comment